Here are the best practices that you can proactively do to ensure your account is secure:
- Change your password every few months.
- Don’t use the same password for all of your accounts.
- Select strong, complex passwords.
- Make sure your email accounts are secure.
- Sign out of your account after you have used a public or shared computer.
- Manage your account information and privacy settings.
- Be wary of suspicious links.
Report any inappropriate content or safety concerns you see.
How To Keep My Account Safe?